Thursday, May 20, 2010

The New blogger postings

For summer I plan to take it easy and have a easy breezy summer. I dont plan on going to summer school, even though I probably should. I want to go on vacation but I am not eligible to leave my house. Since I cannot leave over the summer, im going to just work a ton. I also plan to buy a car that I have been trying to get forever.
A child hood hero to me would have to be my mom because she has done so much for me. She has always been there for me when I need her through good times and bad. Without my mom I dont know where I would be right now.
The only book I remember reading was the alchemist. It starts out slow but gradually gets pretty good. It sold over 65 million copys, and sold in different countrys. Read this book!
My advice for pet owners is to take good care of them, and dont plan on getting one unless your ready too. Many pet owners are abusive which I despise, you should love your pet not hate them. Pets are not always easy to take care of, their a lot of work. Also, they can be pretty expensive. Dont buy a pet unless you truely are ready to take care of one!
Chipotle is a great restuarant. I love their food, how they prepare it, and where it comes from. I think more restuarant business's should be like chipotle. Also, maybe rethinking where they get their meat from. Chipotle should make some bigger burittos though, and have a larger variety in the menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment